Thursday, April 13, 2023

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things that got me frustrated starting with the way I wasn’t able to make the sound flow easily. Another thing I wish I changed was the way I marketed my documentary. I rarely posted on instagram and wasn’t to great at the planning part of the project. Overall, since this is something I love and I’m passionate about, I did like creating this production even though it was a bit draining. Anyways, I hope you do too! Goodbye blogs…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...