Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Week 8 blog post 2

 Hey blog! Today I will be showing you some illustrations I have from filming! Finishing the filming was a relief! Luckily, I didn't run into any more problems other than the lighting. After I did the filming, I started the editing with the app called "Pro movie recorder". I looked for a very long time for the best editing app and that one seemed the best for the type of film I'm creating (film opening).  The editing of the film took me a while to complete because, I did have to incorporate the foley sounds. I used different foley techniques to make the sound seem more out there. 

To make the walking sound, I took one of my shoes and using a recorder on my phone, I was able to capture a good sound effect. I used other sound effects too! I used an actual phone beeping as a noise but, just recorded the sound and then entered it in! I didn't run into any problems but, while filming, I decided to change the music of my film. The reason why was because, I didn't want it to seem to spooky. Since the production is more of a mystery genre, I used music for the background that just created tension in the audience's mind! See you tomorrow blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...