Monday, April 3, 2023

Week 9 post 1

 Hey blog! Welcome back… I literally cannot believe we only have one more week of blog posts left…. It’s truly devastating. Anyways, I hope you know that was sarcastic, but this week I’m going to make another poster and show you the process I’ve made with my print component so far! I also might make another poster that looks a little more professional so that’s exciting! 

Today we didn’t do much in class we did the usual which is working on our project, however I get a little chatty meaning I do most of my work at home. I’m sorry Staklosa my ADHD gets bad at the end of the school year LOL. Anyways enough with all the talk, today I was working on my poster and tomorrow I’ll show you guys how it looks! See you tomorrow…

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...