Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Week 3 post #1

 Hey blog! I hope y’all are having a good week because, my school is having a pretty rough one… Last week we had a lockdown and now this week we have had a total of two which is absolutely ridiculous. Tdy was one of them. Anyways, moving on from that, today I will talking about the dates I am planning to  film on. 

I told my father to read the blogs because, I thought they seemed decent and I wanted to show him that I do my work lol and not just make TikTok’s in my room. So when I was showing him and he was reading them, he noticed the part where I said I broke the tripod and at first, I very much did get yelled at but then, after that, he said he had a good one that he used to make a video for his work and said I would be allowed to borrow it which does help a lot so less money down the drain! I want to start shooting by the week after next because, I still feel like I need some time to gather more research. In the next blog I’ll talk about some of the shots I would like to try for the documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...