Saturday, February 18, 2023

Week 2 blog#4

 Hey guys! Right now I don’t have to much to talk about because, I’m getting together my shot list and and equipment I’ll be buying for the project. 

I do need to repurchase a tripod…(because I broke my other one and maybe my sister’s too). I also have been looking on amazon for some cool color changing lights. At home I have a starlight projector where I can control the colors and I’m going to use the blue and purple colors for sure when filming. I think the viewers would appreciate something called a sunset lamp as it makes the scenery very natural and beautiful. I think this would be a pretty good purchase because, I have decided that I want my target audience to be anywhere around the ages from 13-20. This is because, I think the age groups and the people in this era would appreciate it most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...