Friday, February 17, 2023

Week 2 blog #3

 Hey there! Welcome back to my blogging channel! Today I will be talking about my research that I’ve done so far for my project. As you may have seen, the color theme and text is very different from my last year blogs. This is because, I wanted it to go with the main focus of my project. 

The dance style I’m mainly focusing on for my documentary is contemporary, and hip hop. I was never that ‘ballet” or pretty dancer but rather a fierce one so, I’m going to focus on my strong suit. Personally, I think a good color for that style of dance would be anything bright and neon but with a little bit of tone. After using the web and researching a bit, most people see hip-hop as either blue or black. People see contemporary as purple. I’m going to use these colors for my lighting and throughout my blogging as well! After looking up some dance videos, I find that much of them use tracking shots so I will be sure to use lots of those! I do want to incorporate some black in the piece as well so I think I might use back in some of the outfit choices. For the text font of my blogs as well as the documentary, I would like it to be bold and sharp just like the styles of dance the doc is on! Stay turned for tommorow’s blog and, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last post I can write in...

 Hey blog! I'm sad to say, our journey has come to an end! I really do like the way my film turned out however, their were a few things ...